James Madison University is pleased to announce that the following students made the dean’s list for the fall 2020 semester.
- Luke Barbour of Hardy, who is majoring in studio art
- Zachary Kanode of Hardy, who is majoring in media arts and design
- Haley Lawson of Vinton, who is majoring in nursing
- Chad Robertson of Vinton, who is majoring in management
- Sarah Shinault of Vinton, who is majoring in nursing
- Kaylee Shrewsbury of Vinton, who is majoring in health sciences
- Leah Shrewsbury of Vinton, who is majoring in health sciences
Established in 1908, James Madison University is a community of 22,000 students and 4,000 faculty and staff, nestled in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. JMU offers 124 degree-programs at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels, keeps classes small with a 16:1 student-to-faculty ratio and has the highest six-year graduation rate among its peer institutions at 84%.
JMU is quickly gaining a national reputation and ranks as the most recommended university in the nation by students. As the No. 2 Best Public Regional University in the South, students enjoy unusually engaged relationships with world-class faculty, access to top-notch NCAA Division 1 athletics and state-of-the art amenities. Once students graduate, they join an esteemed network of around 140,000 Dukes across the globe, giving of their time, talent, and treasure to the university.